The anti-corrosion robot is an intelligent device with the ability to crawl vertically and complete related operations. It is becoming more and more popular in the market because of its easy operation and high work efficiency. In many industries, anti-corrosion operations such as rust removal and painting have a large workload and a high risk factor. Using robotic solutions to replace traditional manual processing has become a better choice for enterprises. So what is the application scope of corrosion protection robots? What are the precautions during use?
1. Used in petrochemical industry
The petrochemical industry mostly uses vertical metal tanks or spherical tanks as storage devices, which are exposed to wind, sun, and rain outside, and the surface of the tank is prone to rust, which requires regular treatment. The anti-corrosion operation robot can realize multiple processing functions by carrying different front-end mechanisms. It can wash the tank body daily, and can perform rust removal and painting operations when rust occurs, so as to better extend the service life of the tank body.
2. Used in shipbuilding industry
The continuous development of ocean trade and shipbuilding technology has accelerated the process of economic globalization to a certain extent. Due to the long period of shipbuilding, the hull will inevitably rust during shipbuilding, and ships that have been delivered for operation are more likely to rust due to erosion by seawater and air. The workload of hull derusting and painting is quite large, especially for those ships with large tonnage, the efficiency of manual operation is low, the cost is high, and the risk factor is large. The emergence of corrosion protection robots has solved these problems very well. Manually operating robots can paint and derust ships, which can be said to be twice the result with half the effort.
3. Used in oil industry
The anti-corrosion operation robot is equipped with a magnetic adsorption module to ensure that the robot is adsorbed on the wall to achieve normal movement and operation. The grease industry also mostly uses metal tanks as storage devices, so the anti-corrosion robot can be used as the main tool for tank derusting and painting, which can not only improve the appearance of the tank, but also prolong the service life.
1. Before using the robot, please confirm that the operation switches of the remote control handle are turned off.
2. There are strong magnets near the wheels of the anti-corrosion robot, and electronic equipment is strictly prohibited from approaching; when using metal tools to maintain the robot, it is necessary to control the distance and pay attention to the suction force of the magnet.
3. During the operation, the driving wheel of the robot must be at a position higher than or parallel to the follower wheel; in order to prevent the electrification of the working surface from affecting the suction force of the magnet and causing the robot to fall off, it is necessary to ensure that the working surface is grounded.
4. When the robot is working, it is necessary to install the anti-fall device. It is strictly forbidden to work at heights without the installation of the anti-fall device.
The above is the specific introduction of the editor about the application scope and precautions of the anti-corrosion robot. I hope it will be helpful to you. If you have relevant needs, please feel free to leave a message or call us!